Welcome to my site, I love Guinea Pigs and I currently have two of the Little Cuties.
I want to have contact with other Guinea Pig owners and talk about Guinea Pig care and fun games.
Also Guinea Pig supplies is a way of finding great products for Guinea Pigs to have fun with their owners and their guinea pig playmates.

Guinea Pig Supplies Latest Posts

New Guinea Pig Izzy

Posted by Sarah, Guinea Pig Supplies Editor | Posted in


Hi, Just sitting here gazing at our georgous new Guinea Pig, Izzy! We got her a few days ago now, and she's settling in very well in her temporary cage.

She's Black, with a few Brown specks with very soft fur! Her Mum was Brown & her Dad apparently light Brown – I've put her photo here for you to see, and I'll keep it updated as she grows.

Izzy is 8 weeks old now, and it's looking Very Likely that she's already pregnant, so I'm giving extra Vitamin C
Her tummy is getting bigger, which is going to be fun to watch – this is why her cage is temporary!

We put a box for her to hide in, with a couple of holes both sides for windows...she has been running around the cage & jumping through the windows very fast!! Who says Guinea Pigs don't play!! they do.

Have fun with your Piggy!
Sarah
This is Izzy at 6 weeks.


Comments (0)

Post a Comment