Welcome to my site, I love Guinea Pigs and I currently have two of the Little Cuties.
I want to have contact with other Guinea Pig owners and talk about Guinea Pig care and fun games.
Also Guinea Pig supplies is a way of finding great products for Guinea Pigs to have fun with their owners and their guinea pig playmates.

Guinea Pig Supplies Latest Posts

Buying a New Guinea Pig After Yours Died

Posted by Sarah, Guinea Pig Supplies Editor | Posted in , , , , , ,

I have looked after Guinea Pigs for many years now, and consider myself something of an expert on them.


I recently had my Guinea Pig die, I have had the sadness of going through that again. Which seems to be a part of having a pet anyway. Wouldn't it be great if they lived as long as we do? Well maybe?

Or maybe I liked getting my new Guinea Pig Izzy. Holding her in my hands, with her very soft black fur. It's like having a new baby again, at 9 weeks old now.

The best thing about finding a new Guinea Pig is watching her grow and develop. This can wile away many an hour or so if you're lucky!

When you get your new Guinea Pig, it does mean that you stop feeling that sadness for your other piggy. Not forgotten, just moved on. Which I highly recommend doing as soon as you can.

Cavy Sancturies are the best place to buy your Guinea Pig from, we have a growing list of US rescues as well some from the UK & Aus Let me have details of a local rescue to you & we'll put them in our list.

Only buy from a Pet shop if there are no other options for you & you have checked that they are being well looked after & in a decent size cage.Or in freeads online, which is where mine was and it's more local & is usually being looked after well.

Well, my new Guinea Pig may be pregnant, her sister was....and Izzy's belly looks big too! I'll let you know the result of that!

Have Fun with your Piggy!..
Sarah

Comments (1)

I recently had my Guinea Pig die, I have had the sadness of going through that again. Which seems to be a part of having a pet anyway
日本NCH  

Post a Comment