Welcome to my site, I love Guinea Pigs and I currently have two of the Little Cuties.
I want to have contact with other Guinea Pig owners and talk about Guinea Pig care and fun games.
Also Guinea Pig supplies is a way of finding great products for Guinea Pigs to have fun with their owners and their guinea pig playmates.

Guinea Pig Supplies Latest Posts

Holy Week and Easter Eggs For Guinea Pigs

Posted by Sarah, Guinea Pig Supplies Editor | Posted in , , , , , , , , ,


Its started again...Holy Week is upon us. Now whether you choose to believe in a certain religious ways or not. Most of us love the Easter Eggs that we get on Easter Sunday or before in my household!

Easter Eggs are a phenomenally wonderful thing for us being chocolate lovers. And I do use the Holy Week to be an excuse to have many chocolate bunnies, or eggs around us.

Unfortunately for our Guinea Pigs there is no equivalent for them yet. I decided to get a Easter Egg plastic mold from one Easter Egg box...that just happened to be free! I put some of the Guinea Pig food mixture into it with some water to bind it in freezing. Stuck it in the freezer overnight and bingo.....Easter Eggs for Guinea Pigs! Make sure they have it in a bowl – or their cage will get wet.

In this Holy Week that comes every year, I am happy that my Guinea Pigs can now join in the Fun on Easter Sunday.

I have an Guinea Pig Apron on when I'm making things for them because its fun to have and great Cafepress Quality as usual!

So I hope you have a great Holy Week and Easter Sunday and get all those beautiful Easter Eggs you're heart desires!

I know I will...mmmm

Sarah
Have Fun!


Comments (0)

Post a Comment