Welcome to my site, I love Guinea Pigs and I currently have two of the Little Cuties.
I want to have contact with other Guinea Pig owners and talk about Guinea Pig care and fun games.
Also Guinea Pig supplies is a way of finding great products for Guinea Pigs to have fun with their owners and their guinea pig playmates.

Guinea Pig Supplies Latest Posts

My Guinea Pig Izzy is Not Pregnant...

Posted by Sarah, Guinea Pig Supplies Editor | Posted in

Well, I have to report that all the hopes for the patter of tiny claws are now over for the moment!
Izzy is definately not preggers as she would have had them by now. Her body is also so normal sized for a growing Guinea Pig.

I'm about to get her a new Cage, as her old one was only temporary.  Joey has a large indoor cage too & I want the two of them to be separate at the momemt.

Joey and Izzy's homes are next to each other, they can get very loud when they are chatting (wheeking) to each other. If we open the Fridge door, they start wheeking for Fruit & Vegetables!

Its been great also knowing that Izzy who is the younger Guinea Pig has been watching Joey. Izzy came to us supposedly weaned off water, but she wouldn't drink from the bottle.  So I had to hand feed her the water at first, with lots of cucumber to make sure she was getting her water!

Izzy started drinking but from a bowl I put in her cage.  She could see brother Joey drinking from his bottle, and she started to do that too!

Hooray! we cried.
Have fun with your Guinea Pigs....Sarah

Comments (1)

If you are looking to buy Guinea Pig then you can go this website they provide you to adopt Guinea Pig.
The best way to care your Guinea Pig is to buy for them Guinea Pig Bedding & Cage Liners that works best for you will need to be based mainly on the type and size of the cage/hutch enclosure, and the time and budget that you have.

Post a Comment